Top 11 Changes to the Hugh Hewitt Show When it Moves to Mornings
Shock Jock Hugh Hewitt is taking his radio program from the twilight hours to the big stage of morning drive. Here are the top 11 predicted changes:
11) Changing show name to The Morning Zhugh
10) "The Smart Guys" segment now known as "Lesbian Dial a Date"
9) The Beltway Boys segment limited to analysis of the Kardashians
8) Intro tag line change from "Morning Glory, Evening Grace" to "Wake Up Escanaba!”
7) Generalissimo Duane will now be known as Generalissimo Booey
6) Out: GOP Presidential candidate interviews In: porn star interviews
5) Canned Heat bumpers replaced with canned fart sound effects
4) Hugh will finally give out the time
3) Mary Katherine Ham and Guy Benson to host weekly segment where they prank call Congressmen.
2) Erwin Chemerinsky to permanently join show as Hugh's zany ethnic sidekick.
1) Cleveland sports team talk replaced with ... Uhhhhhh, no change there