Wednesday, November 04, 2009

You Go Girl

There's been a lot of talk about the importance of positive body images for women. US Magazine recently ran a positive story about normal, everyday women who love their bodies. Or do they? Here are the top 11 body image quotes from the article, from the woman who said it:

11. Fergie - If I don't do situps, my stomach sticks out

10. Cameron Diaz - I enjoy my body a lot more now than I did in my 20's

9. Jennifer Lopez - In every movie, you want to look as thin as you can look

8. Eva Longoria - I know many women with big boobs who feel overweight or end up with back problems

7. Kate Winslett - I don't know a single woman who doesn't stand up and check the tushie before she walks out the door

6. Carrie Underwood - I haven't worn jeans in years

5. Scarlett Johansson - I don't need to be skinny to be sexy

4. Eva Mendes - If your body's a certain way, things can get distasteful in a second

3. Angelina Jolie - I know other women would kill for my lips, but I feel they take over my face

2. Jennifer Love Hewitt - There are days when I'm like, Ugh, Really? Why is it so hard to fit into my jeans?

1. Kate Hudson - I have no boobs

Thank God these typical women are able to maintain healthy body images. They are an inspiration for other women everywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home