Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Top 11 Ideas For The KAR Header

It is no secret that I have had a falling out with the guys from the Kool Aid Report blog. We are now engaged in constructive peace talks. One of my demands that the Kool Aid Report guys agreed to was to replace their blog header. It currently features a scene of Vice President Cheney, moments after shooting the Kool Aid guy in the face. This image frightened my pre-school child, and I am pleased that the KAR guys have agreed to remove it. They even were so gracious as to allow me to provide input regarding the image they will use to replace it. Here are my top 11 ideas. Hopefully they won't scare any pre-schoolers:

11. Kool Aid Guy pulling Mike Modano's sweater over his head as he pummels him at center ice

10. Kool Aid Guy pitching a baseball to Joe Mauer

9. Kool Aid Guy caddying for Tiger Woods

8. Kool Aid Guy providing legal counsel to a weeping Nick Lachey

7. Kool Aid Guy (and Elisha Cuthbert) cornered by a mountain lion as FOX news look on

6. Kool Aid Guy, in cowboy hat, accepting an Academy Award

5. Kool Aid Guy (as member of the Sex Pistols) refusing to be inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame

4. Kool Aid Guy with anguished look as he files his taxes

3. Kool Aid Guy surrounded by lawyers as he is hit in the face by a basketball that Kevin Garnett throws

2. Britney Spears driving with the Kool Aid Guy in her arms

1. Kool Aid Guy with look of horror as he discovers his blind date is Maureen Dowd

3 Comments:

Blogger LearnedFoot said...

Bill and I have discussed it, & I think we're going to go with #6.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Nihilist in Golf Pants said...

Darn, I was hoping for #2.

2:14 PM  
Blogger LearnedFoot said...

I think that one would be too hard to pull of given the limited space.

You need to recognize this act of good faith by putting KAR at #2.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home