Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Top 11 Questions Al Franken Will Ask Judge Sotomayor Today

11. Can you briefly explain who you are and what my role here is supposed to be?

10. As part of my research for a new piece for Playboy I need to ask: what do you like to wear under your robe?

9. Can a middle aged Jewish guy be as wise as a Latina?

8. Will you provide a back cover blurb for my new book "Antonin Scalia Is a Big Fat Idiot"?

7. Funny how, am I a clown, do I amuse you?

6. Do you speak English?

5. This is hypothetical, but say hypothetically, that someone provided some primo hypothetical coke to a co-worker, and hypothetically, that co-worker later overdosed. Could that hypothetical co-worker be charged with anything 27 years later?

4. Help me out here, would Paul Wellstone have voted to confirm you?

3. Speaking of judicial briefs, have you seen my pants?

2. What is the statute of limitations for election fraud?

1. Who is the wiser Latina, you or Gilda Radner?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bill C said...

#6 should be "Do you speak english, motherf***er??"

10:20 AM  
Blogger Mr. D said...

12. "I appreciated our discussion of Perry Mason yesterday. To follow up on that: when you used to watch L.A. Law, did you ever fantasize about having sex with Victor Sifuentes? Because I totally wanted to nail that Grace Van Owen chick."

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home