Top 11 Lesser Known Democratic Congressional Investigations
According to the White House, the Democrats have opened 300 Congressional investigations of the executive branch in their first 100 days. Not all of them are high-profile – here are the top 11 lesser known investigations:
11. Who planted the pot and other drugs in Al Gore’s son’s Prius to detract from Live Aid?
10. Has the White House failed to enforce Cheryl Crow’s one-square per restroom visit toilet paper quota?
9. Was Dick Cheney juiced on steroids during the 2000 election recount?
7. Just exactly where is Waldo and why is the Bush administration hiding him?
6. Was Halliburton responsible for the Soprano’s ending?
5. Has George W. Bush been injecting politics into politics?
4. Who is hotter Rosie O’Donnell or Hillary Clinton?
3. Did Dick Cheney assist Lord Voldemort in killing Harry Potter?
2. Investigation into the misuse of “Law & Order” to launch Republican presidential campaigns
1. Did the White House lie about the number of Congressional investigations that the Democrats have opened?