Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Top 11 Snippets Overheard from the Ludacris – Antonin Scalia Conversation

The lovely and talented Mary Katherine Ham notes that rapper Ludacris and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia were spotted chatting after the White House Correspondents Dinner. Here are the top 11 snippets overheard from their conversation:

11. Thanks dawg, I will check out that Verdi dude

10. Don't feel bad, Scott Johnson generally pans all rap singles.

9. Yes, that does sound like a clear cut case of entrapment to me

8. That’s another thing we have in common – I also enjoy Chicken and Beer

7. Hey, you got your chocolate in my peanut butter!

6. I can git you Shawnna’s phone number, but only if you come through with Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s digits

5. Have your people call my people about that cop buddy movie idea.

4. I can relate bro, I hate it when liberals ignore the original intent of my songs

3. Actually, Diana Ross wasn't on the Supreme Court.

2. Yes, Anna Nicole Smith is one rich 'ho.

1. Sure I have the guts to go to one of your concerts. After all, I have hunted with Cheney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home