Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another Place Sisyphus Might Be

My how time flies. It's been a year since the "Sex and So Much More" show opened up at the Minneapolis Convention center. Remember the minor stir when billboards sprung up around town?

This year I haven't seen any billboards, but the neighbor's 4th grader brought home a flyer from public school it in her backpack advertising it. Just kidding, she's really a 6th grader! It appears to be the same old show with a new name: "Sexpo International '06". I guess that means we're now importing our sex professionals. Must be Latin Americans, Africans and Asians, as I'm told Europe is having trouble keeping its population up. Featured speakers include several starters from the Minnesota Vikings, Paris Hilton and Bill Clinton. Damn, I already used that joke this week!

The show runs today through Sunday at the convention center. See all you perverts there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicko McDave said...

Notice, if you will, that one of the attendees is a Dr. Joy. That wouldn't be commenter Michelle Joy, would it? Is Sisyphus her date to the Sexpo?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Chad said...

I think that Sisyphus is an undocumented worker who came to this country to do a job that American's won't do: work for the Nihilist in Golf Pants. With all the uproar over immigration, he's laying low for fear of being deported. Once you've tasted the freedom of America, you don't want to get sent back to Upper Slobdovia.

By the way, isn't that "something brought home in the backpack" bit stolen?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Nihilist in Golf Pants said...

I don't know of anyone who makes up stories about items found in the backpack of school kids. Maybe some hack does this with real propoganda.

BTW, I'm almost finished writing my new book, "How Oprah Methlab Got Drunk, Got Laid and Got The Clap."

Anyway, give me a break, with Sisyphus on hiatus, I'm desparate.

Chad, you of all people should know the pressures of blogging when your contributers don't contribute.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home