Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Top 11 Things Harry Whittman Said After Being Shot By Dick Cheney

Since Harry Whittington seems to be improving again, and since he strikes me as a tough old bird that will require more than a chestful of birdshot to bring down, I declare it acceptable to resume the Dick Cheney hunting jokes. Here are the top 11 things Harry Whittington said after being shot by Dick Cheney:

11. “It's just a flesh wound.”

10. “'Tis but a scratch.”

9. “I've had worse.”

8. “Come on ya pansy”

7. “Okay, we'll call it a draw.”

6. “Oh! Had enough, eh? Come back and take what's coming to you, you yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!”

5. “I was just joshing – I have no photos of you with Abramoff”

4. “Maybe if the quail were 6 feet 4 and 200 pounds, you could hit them too.”

3. “Who taught you how to hunt? John Kerry?”

2. “Is there anyway you could hold off reporting this, if only for 24 hours?”

1. “No, I said I wanted to be filled with BOURBON shots.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home