Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Top 11 Things Cindy Sheehan Said When She Was Arrested

11. There's a "right" to remain silent? More Bushitler censorship!

10. Let me go and I'll tell you anything you want to know about Hugo Chavez

09. I hope they haven't freed Mumia yet, I'd love to meet him

08. I AM NOT a sir!

07. I demand to see my lawyer – John Hinderaker

06. I don't care what Jack Bauer does to me, I'm not spilling the location of the nerve gas!

05. There's a rule against banners during the state of the union? What is this, Mariucci Arena?

04. You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

03. My arms are more powerful than your guns!

02. They haven't built the detention center that can hold me, copper.

01. I SOOOO do not look like Kathleen Soliah!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicko McDave said...

Cindy Sheehan could dress up as Hawkman on Halloween and not even have to wear a mask.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home