Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Top 11 Quotes I Would Like to Hear in the Democratic Response to the State of the Union Address

11. “I’m Virginia Governor Timothy Kaine and I’m giving the Democratic response because all of the Democrats you might have heard of are big embarrassments.”

10. “My theory is that Jack Abramoff and George W. Bush are the same person – unless someone can prove otherwise by sending me photos of them together.”

9. “I mall at the Galleria in Edina and the Mall of America.”

8. “The only way we can hope counter the Bush administration is to veer further to the left. We need to embrace the values of MoveOn.org, Cindy Sheehan, and Michael Moore.”

7. “America needs to become more like Australia er no, Germany, uh I mean Canada, no, no Venezuela, yeah Venezuela!”

6. “The President should not allow Jack Bauer to go around threatening to cut peoples eyes out.”

5. “Having once been a member of Concerned Alumni of Princeton is much worse than having once been Exalted Cyclops of the KKK, so leave Senator Byrd alone.”

4. “Ayman al-Zawahiri is right!”

3. “We will not be giving up the fight just because Alito has been confirmed – articles of impeachment will be introduced in the morning.”

2. “2008 will be the perfect time to return Jimmy Carter to the White House.”

1. “I could listen to Joe Biden talk all day.”

3 Comments:

Blogger marcus aurelius said...

I'm not sure if it's Freudian but as I was reading this top 11 post I was hearing it in a feminine, soft spoken voice.....you know the way a lib would deliver it. Or a character out of Brokeback Mountain...Is that the same voice you wrote it in?

Just wondering.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ennis, definitely Ennis.

4:05 PM  
Blogger KCFleming said...

"Two words: National Health Care."

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home