Friday, February 03, 2006

Top 11 Most Obsequious Things I Will Say To Bill Gates Should We Ever Meet

A few weeks ago, the Nihilist met John Hinderaker and shamelessly sucked up to him. Personally, I wouldn’t have debased myself before a mere blogger, no matter how successful. On the other hand, if I were to ever meet my hero and role model, Bill Gates …
Here are the top 11 most obsequious things I will say to Bill Gates should we ever meet:

11. Linux smacks of communism to me

10. When is Steve Jobs going to stop ripping you off?

9. In my opinion, you and Melinda shouldn’t have had to share the Person of the Year award with that Bono.

8. MS-DOS changed my life

7. Thanks for making it fashionable to be a computer geek

6. You sure showed that you don’t need Paul Allen

5. I would rather fly commercial than use a PlayStation 2

4. Do you ever squash people like a bug just because you can?

3. Warren Buffett isn’t fit to carry your coin purse

2. I would rank terrorism as the number one threat to our society, but software piracy is right up there

1. You have much better hair than Donald Trump

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I've worked for the evil empire (aka: Microsoft) and your item number 4 is absolutely correct. They do squash people just for the fun of it.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Douglas said...

I believe fellow MOBSter Peg of what if? has played bridge either with or against Bill

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home