Monday, August 22, 2005

Reporter’s Angels Update

Once again our readers have proven themselves the worst in the blogosphere. Yes, I’m talking about you.

It has been three weeks since I founded Reporter’s Angels in an effort to make life a little more comfortable for our intrepid reporters in Iraq. I am disappointed to announce that we have not received a single donation – not so much as a non-fat soy latte.

What is wrong with you people? I would expect this kind of ingratitude from the French, but our logs show we have no French readers. Show some compassion for those who are toiling to bring us all the bad news that’s fit to print without so much as a karaoke machine to croon away the off hours.

I would donate something myself, but my organizational skills are contribution enough. Now open up those checkbooks you selfish, greedy, ingrates.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a lot of disposable cash right now, but I did send the MSM Iraq press corp a big box of clues. Haven't they gotten them yet?

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a vintage collection of Left-wing buttons at our local charity thrift store right now...should I buy them and send them? You know, "Make Love Not War" kind of stuff.

Pomoze Bog.
Tsar Lazar

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home