Saturday, January 29, 2005

Have the Moonbats Steered Me Wrong?

In retrospect, it may have been a bad idea to make an investment decision based on the delusions of conspiracy minded lefties. I’m talking about my inauguration day purchase of 100,000 shares of Halliburton stock.

Yesterday Halliburton released its fourth quarter earnings and it turns out that Halliburton lost $201 million in the fourth quarter. The stock price has dropped to the point where I’ve now lost $78k (enough to finance 7.8 Randy Moss pretend moonings).

What happened to the sweet Caspian Oil deal that Michael Moore was telling us about? Haven’t Bush and Cheney stolen all of the Iraqi oil and given it to Halliburton yet? Maybe I should be a little more patient, but I’m starting to believe that the moonbats have steered me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home