Monday, March 07, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again

It's no secret that this blog hasn't been most prolific recently. I have decided that it may be best to update it whenever possible as best I can. The first thing I've done is clear out the blog roll. It now includes only active blogs. My top 11 blog list is also updated and includes only high quality, frequently updated blogs and other web sites with the exception of the Kool Aid Report, which we love and want to see updated again.

Today I'm linking to a hilarious interview that new blogroll member Peter Schiff did Monday with Dick Morris. I've always disliked Dick Morris. Once a Clinton insider, he turned on his master and now spends his time fighting the Democratic party. He strikes me as a hired gun who does the bidding of the highest bidder. Schiff confronts him and he immediately flees. Watch it here:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rice Recipes said...

Thank you for ssharing this

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home