Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Sisyphus Interview with Senator-Elect James Webb

As part of our continuing effort to transition NIGP into a more serious, gravitas-filled blog, we present the Sisyphus interview with Senator-Elect James Webb of Virginia.

SISYPHUS: Welcome, Senator-Elect Webb. How are you doing today, Senator?

SENATOR WEBB: I would be doing a lot better if you and your neo-con buddies hadn’t elected Bush to the White House.

SISYPHUS: Uh, I was just asking how you were; we can get into your political views shortly.

SENATOR WEBB: How I’m doing today is between me and my doctor. If Power Line weren’t such a prominent blog, I’d slug you.

SISYPHUS: I’m from Nihilist in Golf Pants, not Power Line.

SENATOR WEBB: What? You said you wanted to interview me for the Power Line blog.

SISYPHUS: I said I wanted to interview you for a Power Line-like blog.

SENATOR WEBB: This interview is over!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

now THAT was funny stuff.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would have been funnier if Webb would have slugged ya.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home