Friday, November 03, 2006

Judi Dutcher’s Top 11 Reasons For Not Having Heard Of E-85

11. “My husband handles all that ‘car stuff’”

10. “E-85 sounds like math – and math is hard.”

9. “The whole reason I left the Republican Party in the first place is so I wouldn’t be asked tough questions.”

8. “Are you sure E-85 isn’t that new woman’s right to choose pill?”

7. “Only journalists who are Republican whores ask trick questions like that.”

6. “Oh, E-85, that icky smelling stuff. I thought you said B-85.”

5. “If E-85 is so important, why hasn't Oprah done a show on it?”

4. “If I’m so stupid why aren’t I stuck in Iraq?”

3. “I’ll bet Carol Molnau has never heard of E-85 either.”

2. “This is just proof that Tim Pawlenty isn’t spending enough taxpayer money advertising it.”

1. “Minnesota isn’t much of a corn state anyway.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't Larry King sell that stuff?

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home