Top 11 Questions I’d Like To Ask Of The Bloggers I Read
MPR blogger Polinaut has asked the bloggers he reads to answer three questions dealing with their connections, financial and otherwise, to political parties and candidates.
We here at NIGP know our rights and flatly refuse to answer unless compelled by a subpoena. However, our refusal does not stop us from demanding that the blogs we read answer the following 11 questions:
11. Did you buy stock in Halliburton at the time of W’s second inauguration? If not, don’t you feel like a fool for missing out on an 89% return?
10. Do you feel lucky, punk?
9. Will you join my blogswarm to force McDonalds to bring back their Cobb Salad?
8. Are you an illegal allien?
7. Why do delivery drivers think they can park anywhere they want?
6. Have you ever persecuted an African-American Congresswoman?
5. Just who do you think you are?
4. Did you found the Crab Orchard, West Virginia branch of the KKK?
3. Do you know any good "Brokeback Mountain" jokes?
2. Are you a NASCAR fan? If so, why are you so racist?
1. Is your blog financed in part or in whole by the government?