Saturday, April 01, 2006

We Shall Fight Him In Cyberspace. . .

It's been a tough day or so at NIGP. This morning, the KAR guys set up an elaborite April Fool's prank mocking this site. I guess that when you're the #2 humor site in the state you target #1. Anyway, while their parody is somewhat amusing, it is a little over the top and ends up looking ridiculous. The result is that our feud has blossomed into all-out war. Meanwhile, Kevin Ecker has ignored Sisyphus' countless (well, three) snubs and is actively advising him to turn against me. Unfortunately, like the Brits in 1941, my resources are depleted and I've lost a few allies.

  • Yesterday Sisyiphus turned on me and presented the Winter Rock Solid award to Learned Foot against my wishes. I don't know if it was an attempt to make peace, but it was unsanctioned and Sisyphus has been put on administrative leave.
  • JB is attending to a rather important personal matter as we speak and cannot be expected to post.
  • The rest of the crew are attending to their major media gig and can only be counted on for perfunctory support.

In order to maintain the high quality standards of this blog, I need help quick. Unlike Kennedy Versus The Machine, I am not putting a call out to just anyone. I have contacted one of the MOB's premeire bloggers who is fully aware of Learned Foot's atrocities, and am in the process of attempting to bring him in. While I cannot name him until talks firm up, I believe I have a great chance of landing him shortly. As a sign of good faith, he presented me with this live action shot of the goings on at the KAR.


More updates later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nihilist in Golf Pants said...

Your comments sound suspiciously similar to RT Rybek's in the wake of the latest downtown murder.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home