Saturday, December 24, 2005

Are You Ready To Ignore Your Family And Watch Some Football

Last week I had my heart broken worse than Anne Hathaway's character in Brokeback Mountain, as the Mormons failed to cover by half a point, causing me to post a 4-2 record and lose both parlays. My record now stands at 42-47-1, with a dismal 2-28 parlay record. At least now I am in striking distance of .500. With the halfway decent bowl games this week, I should have some good choices, including an NFL slate chock full of Christmas Eve gamery. The line as always is from USA Today's Opening Line:

Jaguars -6 @ Texans
Eagles +1 @ Cardinals
Patriots -4 1/2 @ Jets

Arizona State -11 1/2 v. Rutgers (Insight Bowl)
Michigan -12 v. Nebraska (Alamo Bowl)
Oregon -3 v. Oklahoma (Holiday Bowl)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home