Friday, September 30, 2005

Are You Ready For Some Parlays - Flirting With .500

Last week I was 2-1 on both my pro and college picks. Ohio University screwed me, winning by 3 while favored by 4 over Kent State. Likewise, the Philadelphia Eagles also won but failed to cover. Notre Dame covered easily, and my understanding of my favorite college football team continues to be a strength. Overall, after starting out 1-5, I am now 8-10, although 0-6 in parlay terms. I've got no theme this week except that the big favorites in college football should cover against lesser schools, so here goes (line is opening line from USA Today):

Texas - 14 1/2 @ Missouri
Virginia Tech -11 @ West Virginia
Miami (Fl.) -20 1/2 v. Southern Florida

Seahawks +2 @ Redskins
Bills pick @ New Orleans
Falcolns - 5 1/2 v. Vikings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home