Thursday, September 24, 2009

Top 11 Pick Up Lines Sisyphus Is Using in Las Vegas

11) In my spare time I like to write withering and anonymous social commentary ..... in my underpants.

10) You probably know me from my coverage of the Ramsey County Soil and Water Conservation Supervisor Elections.

9) Would you like to come up to my room and see my City Pages Right Wing Blog of the Year Award?

8) I could probably get you a discount membership to the Hughniverse.

7) Maybe I could connect my wireless to your hot spot?

6) Oh this thing? Just a shirt I like to wear when visiting my estate on the Big Island.

5) You like danger? I'm friends with a health insurance company executive.

4) Ooops, clumsy me, I dropped a picture out of my wallet. Well, if you must know, she was my fiancée, Mary Katherine. (SIGH) May she rest in peace.

3) Don't worry about it, I often get confused with the real Brett Favre when I wear this jersey.

2) Hey baby.... hehehehehehehehehehhehe .... come to Sisyphus.

1) Do you offer discounts?

2 Comments:

Blogger John Doiron said...

I belong to the MOB.

7:21 PM  
Blogger K-Rod said...

Top Ten Reasons for ChiTown oLIMPics

http://grumpyoldmen3.blogspot.com/2009/09/top-ten-reasons-for-chitown-olimpics.html


Yes, that's right, 13, when you are old and grumpy you expect a bakers dozen.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home