Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stick Her Face In Some Dough And Make Gorilla Cookies

Earlier this week, I had the displeasure of trying to participate in our democratic process. Easily, the worst part of trying to join Senator Amy Klobuchar's Health Care Town Hall was surfing over to the Senator's official web site only to be greeted by this photo of Senator Klobuchar.



I'll be frank, looking at the Senator's photo is an unpleasant experience. I know I can't be alone in thinking this. Since Senator Klobuchar is a big time liberal, I'd guess she could drum up some Hollywood support to appropriate a photo of someone much more attractive. Maybe this:



I can see right now that some people will call me sexist for holding this opinion. However, I am not sexist at all. To prove it, I will be the first to admit that Minnesota's junior senator looks like an ugly old shoe.



If we can replace the likeness of Amy Klobuchar with Jennifer Antison, maybe we could take the likeness of a leading man who's considered attractive enough to be paired with her to replace Al Franken. Here's her co-star in the awful looking film, Love Happens: Aaron Eckhart.



The world would be a much better place if politics weren't "show business for ugly people."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home