Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Viking Fans' Status Alert Level (With Bonus Flow Chart)

Because the Nihilist in Golf Pants blog strives to be fair and balanced, we have also created a Viking Fan Status Alert. Though, I'm not sure of what use it is, since it hasn't changed in the last 40 years:


If you're wondering how I, a mere blogger, was able to create such a hyper-accurate and timely early warning system, it's because I was the first to accurately map the typical Viking fan's psyche. Here now, for the first time, I reveal a complete and exhaustive diagram illustrating the typical Viking fan thought process, in a handy flow chart format:




3 Comments:

Blogger Sisyphus said...

I will concede that the flow chart is accurate.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Kermit said...

A proper flow chart would have directional arrows. Perhaps you should try Visio. Or is that too complex for a Cheesehead?

1:53 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

time for betting! I already challenged LF on his old KAR site. Were betting dude. And we have a better shot at getting to the super bowl than your beloved Pack

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home