Monday, July 21, 2008

Top 11 Things Overheard On Barack Obama’s World Tour

11. Doesn't anyone here speak English?

10. Is Afghanistan the 55th or 56th state?

9. What temperature should Americans set their thermostats to?

8. Sure, I’ll give you an autograph for your nephew – interesting that his name is also Brian Williams.

7. Hey, how about a shot of me driving that tank?

6. When do we go out looking for Osama?

5. Which way is Mecca, and where's my prayer mat?

4. You know, work really DOES make one free!

3. It is time for Americans to pursue a humble and peace-loving outlook, the kind of outlook the Germans have always had.

2. I would like to apologize for America’s roll in wrecking that nice wall you used to have here.

1. Ich bin ein appeaser.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terry_Jim said...

12- "Can I ,Uh, get me
a terrorist huntin'
license here?"

11:01 PM  
Blogger R-Five said...

I can't remember where I heard it, but "Ich bin ein Beginner"

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

America's ROLE. That's ROLE.

(Pardon the quibble -- thanks for the hilarity.)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home