Saturday, December 30, 2006

Revisiting My Celebrity Breakup Predictions

In this post I made my celebrity breakup predictions for 2006. It looks as if I was 5 for 11. Here are the results:

The Good - I successfully predicted the demise of:
8. Kate Hudson & Chris Robinson (it was only a matter of time)
7. Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillipe (very few people saw this coming)
6. Jennifer Antison & Vince Vaughan (they weren't even admitting to dating at the time)
3. Sienna Miller & Jude Law (everyone saw this coming)
2. Britney Spears & Kevin Federline (in my heart, I still believe they are soul mates)

The Bad - I missed a few:
11. Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie (it will happen eventually)
10. Michelle Williams & Heath Ledger (Brokeback Mountain induced hysteria on my part)
9. Courtney Cox Arquette & David Arquette (he still is incredibly annoying)
5. Ben Afflick & Jennifer Garner (their track records say it will happen)
4. Kate Beckinsale & Ken Wiseman (wishful thinking)

The Ugly
1. Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes - The whole world knows this is a sham! How long must they insult our intelligence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home