Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Top 11 Things That I Would Rather Do Than Listen To A Conversation About Fantasy Football

11. See Brokeback Mountain with RT Rybak and Chris Coleman

10. Go shopping at a scrapbooking store with Andrew Sullivan

9. Listen to Al Gore read "Earth In The Balance"

8. Listen to the Patriot Insider hosted by Sarah Dady

7. Attend a WNBA game

6. Watch an Amy Klobuchar campaign commercial

5. Deliver a pizza in North Minneapolis

4. Listen to a conversation about NCAA Basketball Tournament Brackets

3. Braid King Banaian's back hair

2. Listen to Hugh Hewitt's iPod Shuffle

1. Watch Helen Thomas do Yoga naked

3 Comments:

Blogger King said...

Just tell me who to take with the #2 pick. I don't need a damned conversation, just your pick.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Douglas said...

I was certain that "Having eight-inch steel needles plunged into my eyes" was going to be in there somewhere

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doug:

I'd think that would come just before the Helen Thomas/naked yoga thing.

Then you wouldn't be able to see it.

leelu

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home