Monday, July 17, 2006

And Then's There's Cheyenne!

I had to babysit for a while on Saturday. Considering it was 100 degrees outside I didn't mind much (doesn't mean I didn't grumble somewhat though).

I had the TV on in the background and flicked over to MTV. Who is the young blonde with the guitar? Hmmm...She's got a tour bus too. And she writes her own music? After a while I realized I had a new favorite reality show CHEYENNE, the eponymously named program of Cheyenne Nichole Kimball formerly America's Most Talented Kid.

The show is typical MTV fodder showing Cheyenne going through her days as The Next Big Thing. My favorite scene so far was when she was pouting because she didn't like the video idea the record company had come up with.

Her mother told her that she was too green to call the shots yet and that it was her job to write good songs and perform (good advice mom). Cheyenne shot back "My job is to be an artist mom!" and began sobbing.

It was classic. A sixteen-year-old "artist." So tune in, Wednesdays at 9:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home