Monday, June 05, 2006

Top 11 Channels Where I Looked For The NHL Finals

The NHL has the most ridiculous TV contract in the world. I admit that I haven't watched much of the playoffs. However, tonight I wanted to watch the first game of the championship series between the Edmonton Oilers and the Carolina Hurricanes. I knew it wasn't on broadcast TV, so I restricted my search to cable. Here are the 11 channels I searched in order to find the game:

11. ESPN's entire family of channels

10. Fox Sports North

9. The Weather Channel (Hurricanes?)

8. The History Channel

7. The Discovery Channel

6. Spike TV (TV for men)

5. MTV

4. Oxygen (Does Oprah like hockey?)

3. The Cartoon Network

2. Speed TV (Hockey is a fast game)

1. Outdoor Life Network - Bingo! Go Oilers!

Note to our Canadian readers: my cable does not have CBC.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CBC all the way. What's TV hockey without "Coach's Corner"?

10:52 PM  
Anonymous spanish for kids said...

Music is another great way for kids to learn Spanish. Most children just love to sing and having Spanish songs recorded to catchy melodies will be easily grasped by the young ones.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home