Monday, March 06, 2006

Top 11 Lies Heard At The Academy Awards

11. No, I'm not on anything tonight.

10. This award isn't about me.

9. That George Clooney is really a humble, down to earth guy.

8. It's not about the money or the awards, I just want to make a difference.

7. Jon Stewart is really on tonight.

6. I'm sorry if I forget to thank anybody.

5. It's an honor just to be nominated.

4. "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp" has real artistic merit.

3. Queen Latifah looks great.

2. I can't believe Stephen Spielberg didn't win, he really deserved it!

1. I’m not gay, I knocked up Katie Holmes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Awkward Since '82 said...

#1 is my favorite lie.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#12 Lauren Baccall doesn't show her age one bit.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home