Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's Hard Out Here for the Rich

(To the tune – if you can call it that – of "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp")
As performed by S-O* Mafia

* Sarbanes-Oxley

WARNING: EXPLICIT LYRICS (I’ve got to be true to the language of the street – Wall Street)

You know it’s hard out here when yo’ rich (you ain’t knowin)
Where he tryin’ to keep this money from the Feds (you ain’t knowin)
For the BBJ and fuel money spent (you ain’t knowin)
Because a whole lot of ex-wives talking shit (you ain’t knowin)
Will have a whole lot of ex-wives talking shit (you ain’t knowin)

In my eyes I done seen some crazy thangs on Wall Street
Got couple bankas workin on the loans for me
But I gotta keep my game tight like Gates on earnings night
Like takin from brokaz don’t know better, I know that ain’t right
Done seen people bankrupt, done seen people lose deals
Done seen people live with no personal chef for meals
It's fucked up where I live, but that's just how it is
It might be new to you, but it's been like this for years
It's blood sweat and tears when it come down to this shit
I’m tryin to get rich ‘fore I upgrade my trophy bitch
I’m tryin to have thangs but it’s hard stayin’ rich
But I’m prayin and I’m hopin my net worth don’t slip, yeah
[Chorus]

Man it seems like I'm duckin dodgin SEC all day
Shareholdaz hatin on me cause I got, dough on the tray
But I gotta stay paid, gotta stay above water
Couldn't keep up with my bankas, that's when shit got harder
Manhattan where I'm from, I'm Wall Street bound
Where shareholdaz all the time end up with no profit found
Man these investas think we make cash, but nope
They come hopin every night, they don't end up bein broke
Wait I got Halliburton, and Global Crossin too
You pay the right price and they'll both do you
That's the way the game goes, gotta keep it strictly legit
Gotta have my hustle tight, makin change off these brokaz, yeah

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u da shiznit fo shizzle
yeah boyeeee

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis in da house sho'nuff dawg.

Representin' fo da WMC* MOB yo and keepin' dem po' bitches in dey place!


*White Male Conservative

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home