Saturday, January 07, 2006

Can We Hate Her Now?

I was in high school when I first saw Kelly LeBrock. She was on a commercial for Pantene shampoo where she spouted the well known 1980's catch phrase, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." By the mid-80's she had starred in films including the title role of "The Woman in Red" and teen geek fantasy girl in "Weird Science." In 1990 she married martial arts star Steven Seagal after starring opposite him in "Hard to Kill" at age 30. I don't remember seeing her in the last fifteen years, until last night.

Imagine my surprise to see one of the most beautiful starlets from my teenage years on the VH1 show, "Celebrity Fit Club." CFC is one of my favorite shows. It is a celebrity reality TV show that features eight washed-up C-list celebrities who are so desperate to recapture a tiny bit of limelight that they will parade their disgustingly bloated bodies in front of the camera to show how fat they've gotten since their career fell on hard times. Examples of the lame list of former celebs include former Cosby kid Tempestt Bledsoe, Sonny & Cher's daughter Chastity Bono, former Taxi supporting player Jeff Conway (he played the one unfunny character - Bobby Wheeler), and rapper Bizarre.

Say it ain't so Kelly! You've let yourself go and now you're casting your lot with these losers.

Some statistics:

Age: 45
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Body Fat %: 30%

We at NIGP will keep you posted on Kelly's progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home