Thursday, September 08, 2005

Top 11 Reasons I Wore the Wellstone! Shirt

11. I'll wear anything given to me for free
10. I never wore it, I am the victim of a bad photoshop job
9. After getting a link from Norwegianity, I wanted to appease my new liberal readers
8. The NARN guys wouldn't let me be on their show unless I wore it
7. The green color compliments my eyes
6. It's fun to put it on and then infiltrate the DFL booth at the fair - One guy even bowed down to me - TRUE STORY
5. Wanted to see the surprised look of Congressman Kennedy when I voiced my enthusiastic support of his Senate campaign
4. Lost my bet that JB Doubtless wouldn't ever find a woman to marry him
3. It's fun to wear it in public along with my "Savage Nation" hat and watch the confused looks on peoples' faces
2. Proof that one can get black-out drunk on 3.2% Summit - Damned Fraters and their pranks
1. Since my lobotomy my sartorial habits have drastically changed

1 Comments:

Blogger SWBarns said...

After seeing the Wellstone shirt I spent 20 minutes trying to track on down on the web. No luck so far; I simply must have one.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home