Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Top 11 Things I Will Miss about the Nick Coleman Radio Show

11. The nuance
10. The speculation on the size of the genitals of the Power Line guys.
9. The traffic report
8. The way Nick joked about all Republicans being gay.
7. The excitement and anticipation leading up to Nick’s announcement of the “Wing-nut of the Week”.
6. His exposure of the right-wing noise machine daisy chain.
5. Nick’s unique delivery of the words “monkey”, “wanker”, “wingnut”, and “blaaahgers”.
4. The bagpipe music.
3. The witty banter between Nick and the caller he had that one time.
2. The way the show pre-empted “Morning Sedition”.
1. I guess there are only ten things I’ll miss about the Nick Coleman Radio Show.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I never even had a chance to hear his show, and I'M going to miss it. At least his "columns" will continue to provide me with a wealth of mocking material. But still.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is a great loss for the bloogers at Anti-Strib. So much good material lost.

This makes our job so much harder.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home