Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Credibility Gap at the Newly Redesigned Our House

The long awaited redesign of Our House blog is now up and looks great. Unfortunately, the normally reliable Margaret strains credibility in her first gardening post since the redesign:

“David also put up another trellis on the north side of the house–a cedar lattice.”

I’m sorry, but I don’t buy that David Strom put up a trellis, let alone another trellis. If David actually put up a trellis, why are there no photos of the act? There are ten photos in this post, including one of the trellis after it was hung, but none of David actually hanging the trellis.

Let’s hope Margaret stops making things up in her gardening posts

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hanging trellis?
Yeah right, I can't even get him to throw away his Splenda packets at work.
He leaves them all over the place.
We'll have to keep an eye on Margaret and stage an intervention if this gets out of control.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

I suspected Jo could back me up on this. If on the off chance David actually did hand the trellis, I want to see pictures.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Alas, there are no pictures. I was too busy running around for the right length of screws or holding up the trellis to be documenting. I will say that this trellis installation did not go as smoothly as the earlier ones.

We are putting up gutters on the garage this weekend so I'll be sure to provide photographic proof of David's participation.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home