Friday, January 07, 2005

Clarification

In this post, I questioned whether PowerLine really received an award as "Time Magazine's Blog of the Year" or whether they were merely the subject of a feature article. It turns out the answer is both. Although Time failed to announce the award in their feature article, they did issue a press release announcing it on the day that the issue with their feature hit news stands.

I think it is odd that Time did not mention the award in their article, but it does not make the award any less legitimate. The real reason that I believed it was possible that they did not receive an award was because I read in Nick Coleman's column that they did. Since his accuracy in reporting matters that relate to PowerLine is less than stellar, I questioned the reliability of this report.

I personally apologize for any suggestion that PowerLine may not have received the award.

3 Comments:

Blogger JB said...

Freaking loudmouth!

How dare you impugn the reputation of a couple of corporate lawyers!

I sire, will never read your blog again.

And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

I concur with JB. Your street cred is shot NIGP.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

Come back JB! Come back Chad! We've learned our lesson. You are two of just a few our readers who are not under criminal investigation.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home