Monday, February 12, 2007

Like A Candle In The Wind

It seems that Elton John is now in the business of rewriting his hits for dead blondes. He rebranded "Candle In The Wind" for Princess Diana's funeral. Now he has regurgitated a new version of "The Bitch Is Back " For Anna Nicole Smith.

Bitch, Fade To Black
Music by Elton John
Lyrics by Bernie Taupin

She never saw money she didn't like
She did sick things with a rich old guy
Started out hot, then she got real fat
And her vomit finally choked her, bitch fade to black

In her first Playboy she looked alright
Ate too much just about every night
She wasn't quite the best at your social do’s
She'd get high every evening sniffing pots of glue

She's a bitch, She's a bitch
Her life faded to black
Seldom sober as a matter of fact
She's a bitch, Trim Spa can't
Change the essential truth
People only liked her
'Cause she had big boobs!

She entertained with her lack of brains
Sycophants surrounded her, dropping names
She had a E! Network show that was completely crap
Yeah, her nasty habits killed her, bitch fade to black

She's a bitch, She's a bitch
Her life faded to black
Seldom sober as a matter of fact
She's a bitch, Trim Spa can't
Change the essential truth
People only liked her
'Cause she had big boobs!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maarten said...

Yeah, Elton John is a good moneymaker with a perfect nose for tasteless tributes. Check out the parody on "Candle in the Wind" on google video (http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=2349466366988201837&q=candle+in+the+wind): the first few lines are as the original and then it really becomes very funny: the maker of the music (and the video?) also printed the lyrics:

Candle in the Wind

Goodbye England's rose may you ever grow in our hearts.
You were the grace that placed itself
where lives were torn apart.
You called out to our country,
and you whispered to those in pain.
Now you belong to heaven,
and the stars spell out your name.

And it seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind:
en ik ben toch zo benieuwd wat Diana van dit liedje vindt. Because I rewrote an old song, that was quite a thrill.
My candle burned out long before but my songs never will.

Loveliness we've lost; these empty days with my everlasting smile in a song which will remain NUMBER ONE ! ! ! in any funeral parlour all around the globe for the next 5 decades I'm the world's golden child.

And it seems to me I won't live my life like a candle in the wind. Though the ghost of Marylin is haunting me like rain that sets in. And I allways hear her footsteps right behind my back Her candles burned out long before but MY NAME, MY NAME is back! ! !

My name is Elton John (3x) Remember my name

And it seems to me I won't live my life like a candle in the wind. I'm a purgatory forever as well as the blizzard sets in

And the footstepes of the dead will march on the grace of this song My name will be a legend

And the footstepes of the dead will march on the grace of this song My name will be a legend A legend will be my name:

Elton John

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home