Top 11 Reasons The Canadian Government Fell
11. Captain Ed’s patience finally ran out.
10. Prime Minister Paul Martin was unable to stem the tide of Canadian entertainers fleeing to the United States.
9. Martin didn’t do enough to increase global warming.
8. Canadians tired of their money being laughed at by Americans.
7. Paul Martin’s constituents never forgave him for endorsing Bush.
6. The Liberals were held responsible for the fact that Canadian football still hasn’t caught up with American football.
5. Martin’s “You’re All A Bunch of Hosers” speech was too Carteresque.
4. Difficulty adapting to the NHL rule changes.
3. French Canadians concerned that they‘re falling behind France when it comes to rioting Muslims.
2. “No Blood for Beer” was poorly received as a rallying cry.
1. I think there was some kind of scandal or something.