Friday, January 14, 2005

Wacky Thesis Topics

As Nihilist in Golf Pants has reported, some yahoo has actually written his PhD thesis on Mr. Roarke from the TV show Fantasy Island. Just as I was wrapping my mind around the possibility that someone out there is calling himself “doctor” based on his inconclusive insights into Mr. Roarke’s divinity, I came across this post at Power Line.

A student from China has come to the U.S. for graduate study in journalism and has decided to write her thesis on Power Line. Apparently it’s not possible to write a thesis on Power Line in China (those commie bastards!). Well, I hope she at least comes to a conclusion on the divinity of the Power Line trio.

If Power Line can produce the material for a thesis, why can’t Nihilist in Golf Pants? I can see it now, “Elvis and Nixon: are they Men or Supermen in the Blogosphere”. Hmmm, Dr. Sisyphus – I kind of like the ring to that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous write a thesis said...

I like your writing style and you should always writing down your thoughts and question with regard to your work because you never know where they may lead.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home