Making America Great Again
It’s a special Saturday afternoon edition of HWX, with Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas and Paul Happe of the Nihilist in Golf Pants who reconvene to discuss the important issues of the day. Topics addressed include:
- The #1 movie in America, Straight Outta Compton, its cultural implications, and an advance sneak preview of the sequel, coming next fall, featuring the secret 6th NWA member.
- The trumped up “anchor baby” controversy and the media going from gate keeper to gate builder.
- The Donald Trump phenomenon – is he Ronald Reagan, Herman Cain, or Ross Perot?
- On the eve of national Go Topless Day, a discussion of the burgeoning civil rights issue of shirtlessnessism.
- American servicemen going John McClane on a French train