HWX: Bibles, Bakeries, Corruption, Sex, and the US Presidency, with Music
HWX returns for a special pre-Presidential election broadcast (now only 17 months away). Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas and Paul Happe of the Nihilist in Golf Pants reconvene to discuss he important issues of the day. Topics include:
- The theological and political meaning of Hillary Clinton quoting bible verses in a bakery in South Carolina, with exclusive audio of the exchange.
- Further discussion of Presidential campaign theme songs, with the exciting debut of a new HWX album, Campaign Gold.
- Sepp Blatter and FIFA, how corrupt are they and should the United States care? Including the announcement of the release of a new HWX pharmaceutical product, FIFAmax.
- Bernie Sanders, distinguished Senator, Presidential candidate, and sex essayist, including an interpretational reading of the controversial text.
- This Week in Gate Keeping, with a disturbing story that may mean your recent weight gain is the fault of the mainstream media.