Sunday, March 08, 2015

My Baby, She Wrote Me An E-mail

12/20/2010 09:43 am

From: hdr22@clintonemail.com

To: ritz-carltondc@ritzcarlton.net

Subject: Morons!

Idiots:

I have never encountered such insolence and idiocy in my life. This morning, I spoke at a State Department briefing / Clinton Global Initiative fundraising breakfast. I specifically requested three minute soft boiled eggs. You fools provided eggs that were hard as a rock. You will rue the day you crossed me!

HDR

****************************************************************************

12/20/2010 09:51 am

From: hdr22@clintonemail.com

To: humaabedin@clintonemail.com

Subject: Required Contribution

Huma,

Regarding your work lining up foreign backers for my next presidential run: I want to be perfectly up-front with my expectations. We are looking at a $1 billion campaign in 2016. Don't waste your time with tiny contributions. Domestic donors at the $1 million level are acceptable, but if I'm going to be doing favors for foreign governments, I simply must require a minimum commitment of $15 million, with at least 10% up-front.

Now get your ass out their and raise some more money.

HDR

****************************************************************************

12/20/2010 09:55 am

From: hdr22@clintonemail.com

To: humaabedin@clintonemail.com

Subject: Another Thing

Huma,

Almost forgot. Let's expand our monthly reports on dirt on my rivals (Republican and Democrat) to weekly.

HDR

****************************************************************************

12/20/2010 10:11 am

From: hdr22@clintonemail.com

To: bubba@clintonemail.com

Subject: Don't even think about it!

Bill:

It won't be a very Merry Christmas is you don't listen. You know what I am talking about!

HDR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home