Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Top 11 Chapters Titles in Ted Kennedy’s Upcoming Autobiography

11. If I Drank Scotch, Here is How I Would Drink It

10. How Karl Rove Framed Me for Chappaquiddick

9. How to Score with Chicks: Have a Lot of Money and Power

8. I'll Give Up My Senate Seat When They Pry It From My Cold Dead Butt Cheeks

7. Mmmmmmmmmmm Pork

6. Why Prohibiting Windmills Near My Property Doesn't Disqualify Me As America's Top Environmentalist

5. Halliburton Spiked My No-Fat Frozen Yogurt with Fat

4. The Joy of Jowls

3. Hillary Needs A Vice President Who Has Unquestioned Liberal Cred And Is From A Prominent Democratic Family

2. It's Pronounced Chow-dah!

1. Why Advocating for Lower Taxes Is More Immoral than Committing Manslaughter

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

12. The Joys of Going Pantless

13. Where the Hell Did My Pants Go Anyway?

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waitress Sandwiches: They're not just for Happy Hour anymore

2:04 PM  
Blogger Socal Bill said...

That's Water Under the Bridge

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what up with the winter "Rock Solid" awards?

How much longer do I need to keep sucking up before I receive the sweet release of my quarterly snubbing?

3:31 PM  
Blogger Midwest Jay said...

"Fat, Drunk, And Stupid Is No Way To Go Through Live Son".....Unless You Are A Kennedy

Animal House can be related to just about everything in life. Especially those Dean Wormer quotes.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home