Monday, June 27, 2005

A Coup in the Making?

I had an enjoyable weekend, getting 72 holes of golf in at Rutger's Sugar Lake Lodge. Of course when I came home, the first thing I did was check in at the blog. I was thrilled to see that Sisyphus had kept things moving along quite nicely.

Then, while looking at the site meter, I came across a very disturbing Google link. Check out the third link down here:

Knife in the back!

Notice that according to Google, the name of this site has become Sisyphus in Golf Pants. I have since restored the site to its proper title. Unfortunately, I can't take any disciplinary action against Sisyphus and he knows it. As he put it in this post from February (at the time of the Randy Moss trade):

. . . greatness is often accompanied by a difficult temperament. If attitude were all important, the Nihilist in Golf Pants would have evicted me from this blog long ago. Unlike the Vikings, NIGP is willing to put up with obnoxious, destructive, and egotistical behavior for game-changing greatness.

SISYPHUS ADDS: Much like the Prague Spring uprising of 1968, the Sisyphus in Golf Pants coup was a complete failure. Our readership dipped below even Learned Foot-less Kool-Aid Report levels.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

I support the Sisyphus in Golf Pants revolution. Why should the running dog Nihilist reap the benefits of the production of Sisyphus? Rise Sis, Rise!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally Sisyphus makes his move. We've been awaiting this for a long time.

Now I just have to see which MOB member had this date in our betting pool.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home