Monday, April 18, 2005

A Nation Turns Its Lonely Ears To You

Just when you thought that the daily Nick Coleman Experience on local Air America affiliate AM 950 couldn't get any worse, they go ahead and raise the bar of unlistenableness to a new height. For some reason Nick's on air sidekick Cubhi has been relegated to the background and his voice is rarely heard these days. Which means that we're pretty much subjected to all Coleman all the time.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm missing Cubhi. Not that he ever added anything of substance or insight to the conversation. Nor were his juvenile attempts at humor in the least bit funny. But he did give the listener an occasional respite from the droning nasal banality of Coleman. And damn, is that respite a welcome one when you're trying to listen to the show.

I don't know why Cubhi has been muzzled. I do know that we need him back in the saddle.

Listen Nick. Cubhi's voice is the voice of a new generation. My generation. His time has come.

Free Cubhi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home