Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Top 11 Alternate Titles Suggested by Marketing for Sarah Palin's new book, "Going Rogue: An American Life"

11) Going Rouge: Hot Make Up Tips to Look Like Me

10) Going Toga: Tales From My Sorority Days

9) The Life and Times of Levi Johnston's Mother-in-Law

8) Joe Biden is a Big Bald Idiot

7) Katie Couric Can Kiss My Ass!

6) The Big Book of Alaskan Humor

5) A MILF in the White House?

4) The Dummies Guide to Theocracy and Stalinism

3) The Real Housewives of Wasilla

2) My Collected, Unpublished Letters to Penthouse Forum

1) Lipstick on a Pig? Pork This Obama!

4 Comments:

Blogger CT said...

Hi,
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. Great post, concise and easy to understand. I like this post..

I found out that this blog is very interesting and informative.
Best of luck to you!

Cheers,
Health and Lifestyle
Budget Hotels and Resorts
Top Fishing Games
Pearl Necklaces

1:00 AM  
Blogger Arfan said...

The Page You Are About to Read Will Change Your Business and Your Life Forever. Discover How I Made Up To $1.3 Million Dollars Per Year Selling Annuities.
http://twurl.nl/0mgfiu
http://www.endlessleadflow.com/?hop=majid1973

4:24 AM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

People still care enough to spam our comments!

9:46 AM  
Blogger John F Not Kerry said...

Sisyphus, it could be that they vastly overrate the readership of this blog, and the sobriety of those who read it.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home